This department focuses on meeting sales growth objectives through understanding customer needs and requirements and identifying appropriate solutions within a short time.
Professional Services Department
- Ensures the company’s equipment adequately supports customer activities
- Successful project implementation
- Post-sales service delivery
- Technical intervention teams coordination with 24/7 availability and a 2 hour response time target
The Professional Services Department includes the following units:
- Design–subject matter experts work in a team setting to identify and analyse customer requirements. They develop a solution comprising technical specifications of the proposed products, a project schedule, along with a description of the implementation approach.
- Project Management–ensures the design, development, implementation and maintenance of each project will meet customer expectations throughout all phases of a project.
- Technical Unit–intervention teams distributed throughout country include certified electricians, refrigeration experts, and technicians specialized in electromechanical and telecommunication works.
- Helpdesk–available 24/7/365
This team connects all the other departments and supports them in a functional manner.
This department focuses on company and service promotion activities.
The Quality Assurance Department
This department ensures the quality of the work and communication with our customers. The company’s current certifications confirm the management team’s competence and reflect our capacity to provide high quality services and solutions. The company is maintaining the following up to date certifications:
- ISO 9001 – a series of internal processes satisfying the requirements of the Quality Management System Standard.
- ISO 27001 –the only international standard defining the conditions needed for the existence of an Information Security Management System.
- OHSAS 18001 –occupational health and security management system
- ISO 14001 –this is an international standard regulating the environmental management system.
- ISO 20000-1 – regarding the IT services quality management system
The Finance Department
This department focuses on financing complex projects and meeting customer needs in terms of financial management, providing solutions and assisting in their implementation.